Frauds and illegalities involving sales and contracts for Time Share products in various holiday resorts in Spain are very common.
Following the recent Decision from the Supreme Court in Spain, dated 15/01/2015, it was stated that Timeshare Contracts would be Null and Void under the following conditions: –
- 1.- Unlimited Time / Perpetuity.
- 2.- Those understood to be (Floating Weeks).
- 3.- The clients that have paid money during the first three months of signing the contract, as it is prohibited by law.
In these cases, clients can not only get rid of and cancel the contract, but they can also request the return of your money (and double the amounts paid within the first 3 months of the contract) plus the maintenance fees paid to the Resort (even if you have enjoyed the facilities), and also legal interest and court costs.
Disputes are difficult for any business. Realising that litigation is often an unavoidable necessity, however, we ensure that where conflict does arise, it is handled with the minimum disruption possible. What’s more, with an eye on your bottom line, when you appoint Athena Law, we adopt a commercially sensitive approach to any such litigation, ensuring your interests are robustly protected, without the worry of excessive costs. Advising business clients from small traders to large multinationals.
- The oldest incorporated paralegal representative body in the United Kingdom.
- The only body representing professional paralegals to have been granted Institute status by the UK government.
- The only paralegal body to have had its application for institute status supported by the Bar Council, Law Society, Crown Prosecution Service and Citizens Advice.
- The only body for professional paralegals to have received state funding to help develop the paralegal profession.
- The organisation which publishes the Paralegal Code of Conduct.
- The only professional body for paralegals to have worked in partnership with the Ministry of Justice
- The only paralegal body to have been cited by legislators during Parliamentary legal debates (see Hansard).
- The first ever paralegal body to be accepted for membership by LawCare.
- The organisation which publishes Competency Standards for the paralegal profession (drafted with the assistance of scores of law firms and (in part) by Her Majesty’s Land Registry and vetted for professional conduct requirements by the Solicitors Regulation Authority).
- the organisation which administers the paralegal career path – the Route to Qualification. The R2Q turns a job into a career and an occupation into a profession. It is supported by scores of local law societies, university law schools, law firms and other.
Federation of Small Business
The FSB is non-profit making and non-party political
The Federation of Small Businesses is the UK’s largest campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms. Formed in 1974, it now has around 200,000 members across 33 regions and 188 branches.
Our lobbying arm – led by the Westminster Press and Parliamentary office – puts pressure on the Government in Whitehall and EU institutions in Brussels, and put the issues affecting FSB members over to the media. The FSB also has Press and Parliamentary Offices in Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast to lobby the devolved assemblies. Development Managers work alongside members in our regions to further FSB influence at a regional level.
- Member Benefits.
In addition, Member Services is committed to delivering a wide range of high quality, good value business services to members of the FSB. These services will be subject to continuing review and will represent a positive enhancement to the benefit of membership of the Leading Business Organisation in the UK. See the full range of FSB benefits.
A community that recognises, values and adequately rewards the endeavours of those who are self-employed and small business owners within the UK.Mission Statement
To be and remain the largest and most effective organisation promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and small business owners within the UK.
Is dedicated to promoting the status of paralegal and paralegal training in the UK they are recognised by OFQUAL as a qualification awarding body and the longest running paralegal body in the UK celebration 27 years.
Institute of Paralegal practising certificate number IoP 794115
“No Win No Fee” Compensation Claims Please contact Mrs Glynn on 01253 208482
Club La Costa compensation Claims Please Contact Miss Jenkinson 01253 208 483
Terminations of your Timeshare Please Contact Mrs Trippier 01253 729683.
Last modified: 8th March 2018