Our aim is always to provide an exceptionally high level of service to all of our customers. Where customers feel they have cause to raise a complaint it is important to us that these are dealt with objectively, fairly and within an acceptable time frame.
The following procedure explains how we deal with complaints, our commitments to you and what redress you have if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you.
How to tell us if you have a complaint
To help us investigate and resolve your issue as quickly as possible, you can contact us by telephone or in writing. The most appropriate person will handle your complaint in the quickest possible time.
Our complaints contact details are Mrs D Trippier
By telephone on 01253 729683
By letter to Coniston House, 3 Beach Rd Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY82NR
What information do we need to address your complaint?
To assist us in resolving your complaint efficiently it would be helpful if you could provide the following information:
- Your full name – preferred contact details and your client reference number
- Full details of your complaint
- Copies of the relevant paperwork
- What you expect us to do to put things right
- Any other information that you think may be relevant
What we do if we receive a complaint from you
Any complaint, verbal or written, will be allocated it to the most appropriate Complaints, Handler.
We will always try to resolve your complaint immediately. However, sometimes this may not be possible. In all cases we will implement the following process:
- Your case reference will be your order/contract number
- We will give you the name and title of the person handling your complaint
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within 3 working days of receiving your complaint
- Make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- Fully investigate your complaint internally and third parties where relevant
- Keep you informed and fully updated regarding any progress
- Discuss with you our findings and our proposed response
- Our aim will be to send you our final written response within ten working days but no later than eight weeks as required by the Financial Conduct Authority
Last modified: 25th February 2022