IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE Claim No: B90MA460
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
LIVERPOOL DISTRICT REGISTRY
Before the Honourable Mr Justice Turner
On the 15th May 2017
|TESS (TIMESHARE EXIT AND SUPPORT SERVICES) LIMITED||
– and –
TIMESHARE ASSOCIATION (TIMESHARE OWNERS AND COMMITTEES) LIMITED
IF YOU THE DEFENDANT DISOBEY PARAGRAPH 3 OF THIS ORDER YOU MAY BE HELD TO BE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT AND MAY BE FINED OR HAVE YOUR ASSETS SEIZED.
UPON the trial of this claim at the Liverpool Civil and Family Court on 15 May 2017
AND UPON hearing Counsel for the Claimant and the Defendant not attending
AND UPON the Claimant tendering the witness evidence in support of its claim; the Court being satisfied that liability had been established and the s1 Defamation Act 2013 test met and that the Claimant’s evidence established the falsity of the words complained of
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Judgment is entered for the Claimant.
- The Claimant is awarded:
- £75,000 by way of general damages to be payable forthwith;
- £100,000 by way special damages to be payable forthwith.
- The Defendant whether by itself, its directors, staff or howsoever must not publish or cause to be published the following defamatory words of or about the Claimant or similar such words
- The Claimant is a scam company which has been cold-calling timeshare owners since 2013 and continues to do so;
- The Defendant shall pay the Claimant’s costs of and occasioned by the claim summarily assessed in the sum of £100,000 forthwith.
Dated 15 May 2017
“No Win No Fee” Compensation Claims Please contact Mrs Glynn on 01253 208482
Club La Costa compensation Claims Please Contact Miss Jenkinson 01253 208 483
Terminations of your Timeshare Please Contact Mrs Trippier 01253 729683.
Exits and Terminations: email@example.com
Institute of Paralegal Practising Certificate Number IoP 794115
Posted on: 16th May 2017